вторник, 22 апреля 2014 г.

TED. Do you know that Bill and Melinda Gates help to the children and women in Africa?

Honestly I have not expect that Bill and Melinda have been helping to children in Africa. They are seem so concerned about problems of dying, diseases, vaccinations etc. This video showed to me them from the other side of their life. I think that this video pretty interesting for people who is intrested about problems in Africa. It is very serious topic, but I consider that you should be advised about this problems. My questions for you: 1. In what year Bill and Melinda Gates were engaged? and in which country it was? 2. What Melinda Gates loves to do when she travels in Africa? 3. What can you tell about the Beill`s graph? What this is about?

1 комментарий:

  1. 1. In 1993 year they were engaged. In Africa, if I'm not mistaken.
    2. She loves to go out to the rural areas and talk to the women.
    3.This is the number of children who die before the age of five every year.

    ОтветитьУдалить